Now Accepting 2020-2021 ONLINE Applications for Head Start & VPI !!!
Preschool application submission has improved!! You now have the option to submit an application completely ONLINE, including attachments of required documents!
To protect the health and safety of families, applications will be accepted online, by email, fax, or U.S. Mail. Applications may also be placed in a drop box at the Center for Family and Preschool Services, 7409 Brock Road, Spotsylvania, 22553 Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Children must be 4 years old by September 30, 2020 and families must meet income guidelines to be considered eligible for the program.
- Children must reside in Spotsylvania county.
- Selections begin in April and are continuous through August or until the program is full.
- Children selected will be contacted by a family service worker to complete enrollment. Please ensure phone numbers and email information are included on your application and up-to-date to ensure we may reach you.
- Children who are not selected for the program will be placed on a waiting list after the first day of school for vacancy considerations throughout the enrollment year.
- Questions or email application submissions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow these links to print a copy of the application: