Return to Headlines

Are you Moving?

If you are moving within SCPS to another school in the same county, you will need to just show your proof of residency to the new school. That would be your rental contract, deed, bill of sale or shared housing form. Once you show your proof of residency, all the student records will be transfered to the new school.


If you are moving out of county or to a new state, please come to the school to sign a release of records to send to new school.