Return to Headlines

Are you Moving?

If you are moving to another SCPS school:

You will need to just show your Proof of Residency to the new school:

  • Rental Agreement
  • Deed
  • Bill of Sale
  • Shared Housing Form.

Once you show your proof of residency, all the student records will be transfered to the new school.


If you are moving out of county or to a new state:

Please come to the school to sign a Release of Records Form to send to new school.