Children will arrive at school between 8:20 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. At 8:30 a.m., a bell will announce the beginning of homeroom. The time between 8:30 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. should be used for structured morning work. Students should go directly to the cafeteria for breakfast as soon as they depart the bus and or arrive at school. Daily procedures such as attendance and lunch count should be completed during this time.
Please note the following:
1. All students will enter the building at “Entrance B.” Students may be dropped off at 8:20 a.m. at the gym. They will report to the cafeteria until 8:30 a.m. At 8:30 a.m. students will be released to their homeroom.
2. Students who arrive after 8:45 a.m. must check in at the office and pick up a tardy slip to give to the teacher.Dismissal Procedures
1. Children may not change buses without written permission from their parents and an approved bus pass from the front office. The child must present this pass to the driver.
2. Parents must come to the office when taking children from school. Teachers should not release children from the classroom at any time. Children will be called over the P.A. system. Any parent who comes to the classroom to pick up a child will be referred to the office.
3. First Bell – at 3:15 reminds teachers to send their messenger to the office to receive the messages.
4. Second Bell - Parent Pickup of all students will be at 3:25 p.m. each day. Automatic pickups will be called and should report to the gym.
5. Third Bell- 3:30 (Entrance “B”) First, Second, and Third grade called (Entrance “A”) Kindergarten, Fourth and Fifth grade called.