REMINDER: Class Start THURSDAY AUGUST 30, 2018
Registration Overview: We will begin accepting mail-in registrations July 16, 2018. Registration is first come, first served. Students are only registered when payment is made. All payment is due at the time of registration. Level 1 classes fill quickly. Entry into a class from the waiting list will be based on the date student turned in completed registration form.
Apprenticeship Course Offerings:
- Registered Apprentices = $450.00 with Apprenticeship Card Plus Cost of Books
- Non-Apprentices = $550.00 Plus Cost of Books
- Classes Meet Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- First Night of Class is Thursday August 30, 2018
Apprenticeship Programs at SCTC include:
- Electricity One
- Electricity Two
- Electricity Three
- Electricity Four
Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, and Refrigeration:
- HVACR One
- HVACR Two
- HVACR Three
- HVACR Four
- Plumbing One Offered 2019-20 - New To Plumbing or if you haven't taken Plumbing 1 yet:
- Plumbing Two Offered 2018-19
- Plumbing Three Offered 2019-20 - If you have completed Level 1 and 2, please register for Plumber 3:
- Plumbing Four Offered 2018-19
**NOTE: Plumbing students who have completed Level 2 but not Level 1 should enroll in Level 1. Students who completed Levels 1 and 2 should register for Level 3
- Cosmetology is a one year program.
* * Please Note: (Must be registered apprentice per The Department of Labor and Industry, please call Miguel Granillo-Cardova at 703-392-0900 Ext. 108 with questions)