Class Start Date To be announced
The COVID-19 Pandemic may cause us to alter our class meeting times and schedules. The ARI program will follow whatever protocols are put in place by the Spotsylvania County School Division in conjunction with guidance from Department of Labor and Industry and the State Government of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Registration will open July 15, 2020. Registration is first come, first served. Students are only registered when payment is made. All payment is due at the time of registration. Level 1 classes fill quickly. Entry into a class from the waiting list will be based on the date student turned in completed registration form.
- **Registered Apprentices = $550.00 (must have Apprenticeship Card)
- Non-Apprentices = $650.00
**Note: Must be registered apprentice per The Department of Labor and Industry, please call Miguel Granillo-Cardova at 703-392-0900 Ext. 108 with questions
- Classes Meet Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Books are purchased by students at additional cost, they are not provided by the program
- First Night of Class is TBD
- Electricity One
- Electricity Two
- Electricity Three
- Electricity Four
Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, and Refrigeration:
- HVACR One
- HVACR Two
- HVACR Three
- HVACR Four
- Plumbing One - not offered this year - will be offered in 2021-2022
- Plumbing Two Offered 2020-21 - If you are a first time plumbing student sign up for level 2
- Plumbing Three - not offered this year - will be offered in 2021-2022
- Plumbing Four Offered 2020-21
**NOTE: If you are a first time plumbing student please sign up for LEVEL 2. You must have completed Level 3 plumbing to sign up for Level 4.