Welcome to the Art Room!
I am Mrs. Watson the art teacher. I have been at Harrison Road Elementary since 2008 teaching art. I am also an artist and love printmaking. I look forward to the 2018 - 2019 school year, working with you and your child!
Here are a few items of information:
- Please bring an art shirt every art class! We get pretty messy, but that’s how you make a masterpiece! An old tee-shirt will be great.
- After school art or “Art Studio” will be offered to 5th grade this year.
- Finally, some students will be selected to be on display. Those students will receive a note home telling when and where the art work will be displayed.
- Grades: Grades 3-5 will be graded each project and receive a daily grade. Art will be graded with a rubric for each project. Those grades will be posted to Synergy.
Have a wonderful year!
*Here is a list of supplies that would be greatly appreciated*
- BABY WIPES (So helpful in keeping little fingers clean and anything else!)
- Aluminum Foil
- Plastic sauce cups with lids
- Paper Plates
- Zip Lock Bags
- Styrofoam Egg Cartons
- Pipe Cleaners
- Brown Grocery bags with handles