Welcome to the Office of Transportation Services
Hours of OperationSchool Days 6:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.Non-School Days 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Main Telephone: 540/582-5125
- Ext. 1801 - to contact the building receptionist
- Ext. 1875 - to contact Fleet Services
- Ext. 1819 - to check on the current location of a bus
- Ext. 1882 - to report a Bus Driver/Bus Attendant absence
Our Mission - Together, we prepare our students for their future.
Our Focus - The Focus of the Transportation Department, while conforming to the mission and vision of Spotsylvania County Public Schools, is to transport students as safely and efficiently as possible to and from school and school activities; and, while doing so, to promote an atmosphere of mutual respect and caring among all those individuals involved. We recognize that by doing so, we can contribute to the continuity of learning because students arrive at school in a frame of mind better suited to learning, and return home with a more positive attitude.
Our Vision - Spotsylvania County Public Schools is a leading school division that inspires and empowers all students to become creative thinkers, problem solvers, and effective communicators by:
- Ensuring an engaging and supportive learning environment.
- Providing a broad spectrum of innovative opportunities.
- Building lasting partnerships with the community to educate our students.