Finance Department's mission is to provide effective, efficient, stable financial management. We will provide stable financial management. We will provide quality support, training and reliable information to our stakeholders by maintaining accountability through sound ethics while adhering to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). In all that we do, we will promote efficiency, compliance, and transparency.
Division Wide Goal 1.0 Teaching & Learning - Prepare all students to be college and career ready.Finance Department Objective:1.4 Execute exemplary financial practices that maximize the organization's return on investment in all areas.Strategies:
- 1.4.1 Revise the budget development process to improve the identification of the current and future financial needs of the organization
- 1.4.2 Engage the community systematically to raise awareness of students' educational needs.
- 1.4.3 Automate purchasing, payroll, accounts payable and other fiscal functions to optimize efficiency.
- 1.4.4 Re-engineer accounting practices to maximize effectiveness.
- 1.4.5 Implement a state-of-the-art integrated Finance and HR system for data management.
- 1.4.6 Implement relevant and meaningful professional development opportunities to enhance productivity and build leadership capacity.
LaShahn Gaines, CPA, CPM, Chief Financial Officer
Phillip Trayer, Director of Finance
Malysa Rhodes, Payroll ManagerBridgette Smith-Hurd, Senior Financial AnalystLeah Underwood, Systems AnalystDoreen Flint, Program Assistant IVMelissa Webster, Administrative Assistant to the CFOThe Finance Department Organizational Chart shows the structure of the entire Finance Department.