SCPS Career & Technical Education
Defining the Why, Providing the Way!Reflect, Transform, Lead: A New Vision for Career Technical EducationThe vision will advance CTE to be an innovative education system that prepares individuals to succeed in education and their careers so that the United States flourishes in this global, dynamic economy. Our Vision's core principles are:
- CTE is critical to ensuring that the United States leads in global competitiveness.
- CTE actively partners with employers to design an provide high-quality, dynamic programs.
- CTE prepares students to succeed in further education and careers.
- CTE is delivered through comprehensive programs of study aligned to the National Career Clusters framework.
- CTE is a results-driven system that demonstrates a positive return on investment.
SCPS CTE Contact Information
Sue Venable-Shelton, Supervisor of Career & Technical EducationSpotsylvania County Public Schools8020 River Stone DriveFredericksburg, VA 22407540-834-2500Reitha Abed, PrincipalSpotsylvania Career and Technical Center6713 Smith Station RoadSpotsylvania, VA 22553540-898-2655Keith Wolfe, Executive Director of Secondary Education and LeadershipSpotsylvania County Public Schools8020 River Stone DriveFredericksburg, VA 22407540-834-2500