Career & Technical Education
Reflect, Transform, Lead: A New Vision for Career Technical EducationThe vision will advance CTE to be an innovative education system that prepares individuals to succeed in education and their careers so that the United States flourishes in this global, dynamic economy. Our Vision's core principles are:
- CTE is critical to ensuring that the United States leads in global competitiveness.
- CTE actively partners with employers to design an provide high-quality, dynamic programs.
- CTE prepares students to succeed in further education and careers.
- CTE is delivered through comprehensive programs of study aligned to the National Career Clusters framework.
- CTE is a results-driven system that demonstrates a positive return on investment.
For more information about CTE, please contact:
Sue Venable-Shelton, SCPS Career & Technical Education LiaisonRiverbend High School12301 Spotswood Furnace RoadFredericksburg, VA 22407540-548-4051Meghan O'Connor, PrincipalSpotsylvania Career and Technical Center6713 Snith Station RoadSpotsylvania, VA 22553540-898-2655Keith Wolfe, Executive Director of Secondary Education and LeadershipSpotsylvania County Public Schools8020 River Stone DriveFredericksburg, VA 22407540-834-2500