This event brings together students and busiensses offering student the opportunity to hone interviewing and networking skills. It is an opprtunity to build relationships, expand partnerships, and engage students.
Students participate in mock interviews, a variety of workshop sessions led by industry professionals, and a hands-on engagement activity.
- Mock Interviews
- Provide interview experience
- Connect students with potential employers
- Variety of topics are covered
- Led by industry professionals
- Provides students with an opportunity to ask questions and receive insight to workforce
- Engagement Activity
- Experience workforce topics such as crafting a 30-second elevator pitch and honing customer service skills with the HEARD method
Thank you to the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce for partnering with us again on this year's 'WorkForce CONNECT' Event. We had approximately 400 high school seniors and juniors attend the event from 14 schools in the 6 local school districts of Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George, Caroline, the City of Fredericksburg, and Westmoreland. In addition, more than 40 local businesses participated in the event conducting mock interviews for the students.
For More information about the event, please see the links below:
- Follow-up Surveys & Feedback (links below)