If you have any questions about the 2019 Summer School Programs, please contact your student's home school.
- Please use the following link to view and/or download the 2019 Summer School Program Guide.
- Please use the following link to register for the 2019 Summer School Program.
Virtual Summer School
Spotsylvania County Public Schools offers a variety of summer camps for rising 3rd – 8th graders. These camps are taught by highly enthusiastic teachers looking to engage students through hands on learning opportunities. Students will take control of their own learning and leave feeling empowered. We offer camps that cover a variety of interests such as Cake Creations, Strategy Games, and Robotics. There is something for every student!
Elementary school camps serve rising 3rd - 5th grades, and the middle school camps service rising 6th - 8th graders. Please use this link to learn more about our exciting programs.
2019 Middle School Dates & Times:
- 1st Session: June 10-13, 9am - 2:30pm
- 2nd Session: June 17-20, 9am - 2:30pm
2019 Elementary School Dates & Times:
- 1st Session: June 10-13, 2-4pm
- 2nd Session: June 17-20, 2-4pm