Kindergarten - Grade Four
- 4= Student's performance exceeds standard, and student consistently produces outstanding work independently.
- 3= Student's performance meets standard, and student produces quality work with little to no teacher support.
- 2= Student's performance is approaching standard, and student applies learned skills with some teacher support.
- 1= Student's performance is below standard, and student requires much teacher support, frequently needing re-teaching and additional practice.
- / = Not assessed at this time
- O = Accommodations according to IEP/ESOL/504 Plan
- A – Excellent Accomplishment (90-100)
- B – Above Average Accomplishment (80-89)
- C – Average Accomplishment (70-79)
- D – Below Average Accomplishment (60-69)
- F – Unsatisfactory Accomplishment (Below 60)