Chancellor High School Nurse:
Laura Akeley, R.N.
- All students with a food allergy must have an emergency plan in the clinic that is signed by a doctor. This includes medication orders and Epipens.
- When a student is diagnosed with a communicable disease such as strep throat, lice, pertussis, or meningitis, a parent or guardian must call to notify the school nurse.
- Please make sure your child has turned in a green clinic information card. Any updates on phone numbers should be sent into the nurse's clinic.
- The following health services forms can be found on the school division webpage.
- Epi-Pen Authorization
- Special Dietary Needs Request
- Medication Request
- Forms for Diabetic Management
- Health Services Forms Page