Chancellor High School Nurse:

  • Laura Akeley, R.N. 
    • All students with a food allergy must have an emergency plan in the clinic that is signed by a doctor. This includes medication orders and Epipens.
    • When a student is diagnosed with a communicable disease such as strep throat, lice, pertussis, or meningitis, a parent or guardian must call to notify the school nurse.
    • Please make sure your child has turned in a green clinic information card. Any updates on phone numbers should be sent into the nurse's clinic.
    • The following health services forms can be found on the school division webpage.  
                -Epi-Pen Authorization
                -Special Dietary Needs Request
                -Medication Request
                -Forms for Diabetic Management