Support/Classified Positions include:
- Nurse – must have an RN license; a bachelor degree in nursing is preferred
- Paraeducator – must have experience working with children; most positions involve working with the special needs population
- Sign Language Interpreter – must have VQAS Level III certification
- Clerical – require proficient use of Microsoft products; recent clerical experience
- Maintenance – require a license in the particular trade
- Technology – range from SYSOPs that require technical skill without certifications to analysts that require licensed certifications
- Bus Drivers – must submit a driving record; division provides free training for the required CDL-PL license
- Bus Aides –previous experience working with special needs children preferred
Please see specific job postings for more information for each position to include salary ranges.
Applications are currently being accepted for non-contracted bus drivers and non-contracted bus aides.
**It is the policy of the Spotsylvania County School Board not to discriminate against any persons with disabilities or any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry or marital status.