Mission Statement - The payroll department of Spotsylvania County Schools is dedicated to processing accurate and timely payroll data and provide quality customer service to staff, vendors and the community. We also pledge to ensure an environment of compassion and confidentiality.
Vision Statement - The payroll department of Spotsylvania County Schools sees our vision as ensuring our stakeholders financial strength through effective leadership, education and accuracy. We strive to provide excellence by constantly upgrading our skill levels technology, education and accuracy.Announcements
- As a reminder: Employees will be paid monthly on the last bank day of the month except the month of December, when employees will be paid on the last work day before Winter Break. Further, contracted employees shall receive one-twelfth of their annual salary in twelve equal installments. Employees on ten-month (10) contracts and employees on ten and a half month (10.5) contracts will receive their first installment in August and their last installment in July. Employees on eleven-month (11) contracts will receive their first installment in August and their last installment in July. Employees on twelve-month (12) contracts will receive their first installment in July and their last installment in June.
- Effective January 1, 2019 - Federal Income Tax withholding tables have changed for the 2019 calendar year. Your 2019 take home pay may be affected due to these changes.
Deborah Clark Payroll Manager - Ext. 1301
Tracy Shultz Payroll Lead - Ext. 1140
- Garnishments & Tax Liens
Melissa Sowers Payroll Technician - Ext. 1300
- Timesheets, Direct deposits, MARK III, Summer School, New hires, Credit Union, Check questions & reissues, Tax Forms (W4/VA4)
Carol Kristofik Payroll Technician - Ext. 1301
- Health Ins. Deductions, Name & Address Changes, SEA/VEA/NEA, Terminations, Leave Payoffs
Kelly Angelo Payroll Technician - Ext. 1302
- Tax Shelters, Assignment Changes, Optional Life, VRS, VRS BuyBack, United Way
Tiffany Gulino Payroll Technician - Ext. 1303
- Short term/Long term Disability, Subs