Website Accessibility Information
Website Accessibility Notice:
If you have questions, concerns, or problems accessing the information on this website, please contact the Office of Communication & Community Engagement at 540-834-2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication or through the Virginia Relay Service by dialing 7-1-1 (in Virginia only).
Browser Accessibility Information - Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Additional Plug-ins - Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility websitewhich provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology