Degrees and Certifications:
Skills Collision Repair Technician & Refinishing Repair technician. Auto Damage Appraiser. Proficient with CCC, Mitchell estimating software. ASE Master Technician certification in Auto Body Repair / Refinishing/ Estimating. I-Car Platinum designation and Pro level 2 training completed. Teaching license in the commonwealth of Virginia in auto body repair through June 30 2018 Proficient in Microsoft word , power point and excel Education Washington – Lee High School Arlington, V.A. June 1985 ▪ H/S Diploma
Collision Service Advisor / Estimator, April 2016 – Current
Caliber Collision center – Warrenton, VA
- Drafted damage appraisals for multiple of the nation’s largest automobile insurance companies and walk-in customers.
- Utilized computer estimating software to draft damage appraisals.
- Utilized digital imaging equipment to communicate damage evidence.
- Monitored repairs to insure high quality on a strict timeline.
- Managed vehicle repair scheduling, repair timeline and customer delivery.
- Provided quality assurance inspections on completed vehicle repairs and coordinated with technicians to rectify any concerns.
- Assisted in coordinating and supervising day-to-day operations of the repair shop and the 20+ employees.
Collision Repair Instructor, August 2004 – April 2016
Osbourn High School- Manassas, Virginia
- Teach high school students from grades 9th-12th in the areas of auto collision repair and refinishing.
- Evaluate students’ written knowledge and their hands on projects.
- Communicate with school administration and parents in both written and oral communication with positive and negative situations.
- Manage customer vehicle repairs through scheduling, parts ordering, repair updates, and delivery.
- Manage the programs budget, equipment, and supplies inventory.
- Attend regular department meetings and monthly entire staff meetings.
- Attend state wide conferences, workshops, national recognized competitions.