Gifted Testing COVID-19 Update: Given the recent announcement from the Governor that schools will be closed for the remainder of the academic year, our screening, identification, eligibility, and appeals timelines will be delayed until further notice. Gifted Resource Teachers will update parent / guardian(s) when there are more details to share. Any adjustments to the screening and identification timelines will be posted to this website as soon as they are known.
Gifted Education Documents
- Local Plan & Addendum- This document details the policies of Spotsylvania County's Gifted Services.
- Informational Brochure--Learn more about Gifted Services in Spotsylvania County.
- High Achiever, Gifted Learner, Creative Thinker - A three-way breakdown of characteristics of learners.
- Program Standards for Elementary Gifted Services
- Sample Progress Report for Elementary SCOPE students (grades 3-5)
- Enrichment Group Unit Plan Overview Grades K-2
- SCOPE Unit Plan Overview Grades 3-5
- Referral Form (English)--This form can be used to refer your student for Gifted Services.
- Referral Form (Spanish)