Spotsylvania County Public Schools has a nine week marking period with mandatory four and a half week interim reports. Please ask to see your child's interim report and report card:2019-2020 School YearInterim Report Schedule for the High School
Report Card Schedule for the High School
- September 12 & 13
- November 14 & 15
- February 6 & 7
- April 16 & 17
- October 17
- January 9
- March 26
- the final report card for the year will be mailed home
Questions About Your Student's Progress?
- RHS Business Night: Wednesday, August 8, 6:00-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Sepember 17, 6:00-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 19, 6:00-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 11, 6:00-8:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 21, 6:00-8:00 PM
- Ask your student about his or her work.
- Reference ParentVue.
- Need to get access? Complete the Authorization to Mail or E-mail ParentVue Activation Key Form and have your student return it to the Counseling Office.
- Contact the teacher. E-mails are listed under the Staff Tab on the RHS website.
- Always feel free to contact your student's counselor or administrator.