LHES School Counseling TeamMrs. Davis and Mrs. Humphrey
Hello Lee Hill students and parents!
We are Mrs. Davis and Mrs. Humphrey. We are the School Counselors at Lee Hill. We are both returning for our second year at Lee Hill and while this is not the way we prefer to start this year, we are excited to return to this wonderful school. We are building a school counseling program to best support our Lee Hill Lions both in their virtual learning and once we return to a hybrid program. We are also working closely with the staff and parents to ensure the success of every student.
As School Counselors, we perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, career, and personal/social domains:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance (i.e. Large group counseling)
- Attend and participate in academic intervention meetings
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crisis or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or to discuss any concerns you may have about your child.
School Counseling Office (540) 898-1433 x7824
Mrs. Stephanie Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Barbara Humphrey email@example.com
Classroom guidance lessons are taught in all homeroom classes (grades K - 5). The curriculum for this year is centered on the Virginia School Counselor Standards of Learning that focus on career, academic and personal-social development in conjunction with character education. Lessons focus on problem solving, study skills, decision making, character education and social skills.