Hello Lee Hill students and parents!
I'm Mrs. Hyman, the School Counselor. I recently relocated to Virginia from Maryland. I have been a School Counselor since 2007. I am looking forward developing a wonderful school counseling program at Lee Hill and working closely with the staff and parents to ensure the success of every student
As a School Counselor, I perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, career, and personal/social domains:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance (i.e. Large group counseling)
- Attend and participate in academic intervention meetings
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crises or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or to discuss any concerns you may have about your child.